EPIC (Educational Performance Incentive Compensation)
The Monroe County School District Educational Performance Incentive Compensation (EPIC) Committee traditionally meets each 2nd Thursday of the month. The meetings are currently being held on Microsoft Teams. For more information please contact Harry Russell at Harry.Russell@Keysschools.com
**Please see District Notices page for Scheduled Meetings ***
Virtual meeting public locations are as follows:
- MCSD Administrative Building, 241 Trumbo Road Key West - Inquire at front office (Contact: Mr. Russell)
- MCSD Upper Keys Annex, 89990 Overseas Highway Suite A Tavernier, FL 33070
- 1310 United Street, Suite 115 (Contact: Mrs. Hummell-Gorman)
- Sugarloaf School, 255 Crane Blvd. Sugarloaf - Inquire at front office (Contact: Dr. Thompson)
- Gerald Adams Elementary School - Inquire at front office (Contact: Mr. Taylor)
- Plantation Key K-8 School, 100 Lake Road, Tavernier – (Contact: Ms. Lowell)
- Coral Shores High School, 89901 Old Highway, Tavernier – (Contact Ms. Welch).
You may also reach out to the contacts listed above [in advance] for meeting links to join meetings virtually and at your convenience. Public guests are welcome but may not participate in the process. Please submit any question(s) using the EPIC Committee FAQ email address listed below.
The public is always welcome.
Teachers! Do you have a question regarding the MCSD Teacher Evaluation Plan? If so, please feel free to send your questions to the EPIC committee. At a subsequent meeting your question will be presented and a response sent to you. Please email EPIC@keysschools.com with your inquiries. (The EPIC committee members meet monthly and in line with that schedule will address all questions submitted in as timely fashion as possible. Thank you for your submissions.)
Comments, Questions, and Feedback
The Monroe County bargaining team established the Educational Performance Incentive Compensation Committee to serve as a subcommittee to the district's bargaining unit. The committee is charged wtih the development of the Monroe County School District Teacher Evaluation Plan among other duties. Central to this effort is the establishment of thresholds through which instructional staff incentives …
FAQs - Your Questions Answered
Questions/comments/feedback can also be sent to EPIC@KeysSchools.com for a more personalized response.
Questions for Domain 1
Q - Will there be help to develop a lesson plan template for effective use when teaching students who are highly individualized? How can we use the IEP goals in the plans and assessments to create one document that will "tell the whole story" Can video modeling or …
- Evaluation Instruments This folder contains the six evaluation instruments in both pdf and doc formats.
- Form C for all Areas This folder contains six (6) Instructional Personnel Feedback Forms (previously known as Form C) for ALL employees
- Informal Observation Tools Approved forms informal classroom observation.
- Monroe County School District Teacher Evaluation Plan
- Observation Tools Pre-Observation and Observation Documents
- Optional Lesson Plan Templates
- PGP - Professional Development Instruments
- x-Archived Presentations