Food Service supports the District's mission by providing healthy, nutritious meals for students. By serving HEALTHY MEALS, we help support HEALTHY MINDS in academic growth and assist in empowering students to become responsible and contributing global citizens.
Cafeteria Manager Directory
Health Inspections 2020-2021
Click the link above to learn more.
2020-2021 Breakfast and Lunch Prices
Grades K-5 Breakfast $1.75, Lunch $2.50
Grades 6-12 Breakfast $1.75, Lunch $2.85
All Grades Reduced Breakfast $.30, Reduced Lunch $.40
Adult Breakfast $2.25, Lunch $3.60
Pay for meals online with MyPaymentsPlus
- Deposit funds instantly (Fees may apply) via the web to ensure your student won't lose or forget lunch moneyView student's cafeteria purchases to track spending and ensure your child is making healthy choices
- Set reminders to notify you each time the balance is low (auto-pay also available)
- Click "Register a Free Account"
- Follow the simple onscreen instructions
- See how much money is in your student's cafeteria account 24/7
NEW! MyPaymentsPlus App
Available for IOS or Android Devices
Check out what's new:
- Enhanced Design: navigating thru the app will be easier than ever before
- Updated features: Offering many shortcuts to common needs, including setting up Auto Pay & Low Balance Notifications through the app
- Performance Improvements: Bug fixes and other improvements have been added to enhance your app experience
*Please Note: users who currently have the existing app with automatic updates enabled will receive an app update automatically. Users without auto updates enabled, will receive a notification that an update is available for download.