The Information Technology Department's mission is to deliver quality support and provide reliable technology solutions to the entire organization. We support student success and business operations by safely and securely placing emerging technology at the fingertips of all users.
By the numbers
The MCSD IT team has 25 team members, including 17 Technology Technicians assigned to support the schools and alternative locations, 5 Systems Administrators that operate the network and data center, an Operations Manager, Director and Office Manager/Info Specialist. On average, 42 help desk tickets are submitted daily and the team averages closing 40 of those each day. Hardware support ranks as the most requested issue. We support approximately 9,500 users and more than 9,000 devices on our network.
MCSD IT Emergency Continuity Plan
On rare occasions, it may be necessary to close a school(s) or district office due to weather or other emergency situation. If this occurs, the district will make every effort to ensure business can continue remotely via cloud-based access.
- Take home district issued devices
- Use MCSD credentials to access, Focus, Frontline, Outlook, Office365 etc…
- Request support via http://help.keysschools.com/
- (Use MCSD\username and password)
- teachers add phone number to your help ticket so we can contact you
- Follow Emergency Instructional Continuity Plan https://www.keysschools.com/Page/6565
- Request support by calling the schools IT technician
IT Photo Gallery
IT Staff Contact Info:
- Coral Shores High School IT Team Member
- Gerald Adams Elementary School IT Team Member
- Horace O'Bryant School IT Team Member
- Key Largo School IT Team Member
- Key West High School IT Team Member
- Marathon Middle / High School IT Team Member
- Plantation Key School IT Team Member
- Poinciana School IT Team Member
- Stanley Switlik School IT Team Member
- Sugarloaf School IT Team Member