Monroe Occupation and Vocational Experiences
What is the MOVE Program?
- A partnership with local businesses to provide career training for high school students interested in entering the workforce after graduation.
- Paid, on-the-job training and instruction so students will gain the skills necessary to be career-ready.
- A pipeline between schools and businesses ensuring students are career-ready and employers have a workforce to meet their needs.
What are the benefits?
As a MOVE Employer, you will:
- Attract interested, qualified, career-oriented employees.
- Train students before they enter the workforce, reducing the cost to you and decreasing employee turnover.
As a MOVE Student Intern, you will:
- Explore career opportunities with local businesses.
- Gain experience in your chosen career.
- Earn school credit toward graduation.
- Learn valuable skills that look great on a college or career application.
- Earn a competitive hourly pay.
Take a look at these videos for more information:
To post an employment opportunity, fill out the Employment Job Posting form.
Interested students, contact your school counselor or fill out the Student Interest Form.
For questions, email Coordinator Caroline Bleske at the above email address.
For more information: